Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christian Dior Shoes at Half Off...God Loves Me.

I bought them...I actually bought them. I think I'm still in shock because I've never spent so much money on a pair of shoes before, but I truly love them. 

I saw them two weeks ago at the Bloomingdale's sale and they were $250....originally, they had been almost $700, so I was like hell yeah! But I don't have that kind of money! I'm still a kid! 

But I'm a kid with a credit card. 

Which is bad. So they're mine. Alllllllll mine. I went back to Bloomie's 3 times before I finally bought them. And they were still there. I figured it was a sign and I bought them :)

Can you tell I'm exited? Because I am.

Today was my Birthday, I'm 19. And this was my present to myself :)

Happy birthday to meeeeeee!

xx

No comments: