Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tough it Out

Source: Unkown

So I apparently have some kind of brain bacteria, which sounds disgusting and is disgusting and makes me feel drugged up and stupid. Now I really am drugged up on antibiotics (thank you free clinic!) and hopefully that will help. 

I LOVE this picture. Its one of those pictures that's stayed with me over the years. One of my best friends in high school had this picture taped to her wall and I never knew where it was from and have, on occasion,  scoured google image search for it but to no avail. I stumbled across it via visualize.us today and I was so exited! I still don't know where its from, so if you do, please leave a comment and let me know so I can give credit where credit most decidedly is due. 
I dunno...she's just so tough and sexy, and I love how freakishly long her legs are. They're so cool looking :)

Love and coffee.

No comments: