Saturday, December 13, 2008

Julia (Again)











Source: Minkoff on Flickr

This is in conjunction with the post I made a couple of days ago about Julia. I finally figured out a way to post her pictures (she's very smart about copyright but I got her permission) so here are some of her girls, plus some of her collages. 

They're so pretty, and perfect! I wish she would teach me how to use watercolour, every time I do it looks like a giant mess :( These are so precise, like japanese paintings, with the minimalism in the use of material and colour. Use only what you need, and simplicity is key. 

New favorite illustrator!

PS
Thank you Julia for the use of your girls, I hope you like my post!

1 comment:

Anna Elizabeth said...

wow, I put way too many pictures on this one. Oh well, they're all pretty! :)